First State Bank's Online Banking allows both Personal and Commercial customers to manage their bank accounts 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Our Online Banking services Include:
Increase Security & Go Green with FREE E-Statements! Our FREE e-Statement service delivers...
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images and deposit slips
- View E-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts at First State Bank
- Request change of address
- Request check stop payment
- Reorder checks
- Download account information
- Pay bills (Personal Banking Only)
| Commercial Banking allows businesses to enjoy the great benefits of Personal Banking PLUS these additional features (fees may apply): |
- Domestic and International Wire transfer requests
- Direct deposit payroll
- ACH payments and collections
- Tax payments
- Positive pay
- Easy Deposit - Remote Deposit Service
Go Green Today...
- Email notifications when new statements are available
- Added protection against mail fraud and paper-related identity theft
- Statements and checks available to view, download or print
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Choose "Statement Delivery" under the "Preferences" heading on left
- Choose "Electronic Statement" for each account
24/7 Banking where and when you want it! Using your iPhone you have instant access to all your bank accounts! Transfer funds, make account inquiries and receive account alerts anywhere, anytime… all with the touch of a finger.
Get Started Today!
- Simply sign-on to Online Banking and choose Mobile from the Preferences section of the left hand navigation. Complete the Mobile Enrollment and Mobile Authorizations forms and submit.
- Download the free KeysBank iPhone app on iTunes under First State Bank.
Keep up to date with your First State Bank accounts while you're on the move with Mobile Banking. Access your accounts, receive account alerts, transfers funds & more all from your smartphone.
Enrollment is easy! Simply sign-on to Online Banking and choose Mobile from the Preferences section of the left hand navigation. Complete the Mobile Enrollment and Mobile Authorizations forms and submit.