First State Bank's Online Banking allows both Personal and Commercial customers to manage their bank accounts 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Our Online Banking services include:
Increase Security & Go Green with FREE E-Statements! Our FREE E-Statement service delivers...
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images and deposit slips
- View E-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts at First State Bank
- Request change of address
- Request check stop payment
- Reorder checks
- Download account information
- Pay bills (Personal Banking Only)
Commercial Banking allows businesses to enjoy the great benefits of Personal Banking PLUS these additional features (fees may apply):
- Domestic and International Wire transfer requests
- Direct deposit payroll
- ACH payments and collections
- Tax payments
- Positive pay
- Easy Deposit - Remote Deposit Service
Go Green Today...
- Email notifications when new statements are available
- Added protection against mail fraud and paper-related identity theft
- Statements and checks available to view, download or print
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Choose "Statement Delivery" under the "Preferences" heading on left
- Choose "Electronic Statement" for each account
Keep up to date with your First State Bank accounts while you're on the move with Free Mobile Banking*. Access your accounts, receive account alerts, transfers funds, and more all from your smartphone.
Enrollment is easy! Simply sign-on to Online Banking and choose Mobile from the Preferences section of the left hand navigation. Complete the Mobile Enrollment and Mobile Authorizations forms and submit.
*Standard phone, data, and messaging rates apply.
Android and iPhone users alike can enjoy full-service Mobile Banking 24/7. It's easy, convenient, and FREE to First State Bank of the Florida Keys customers!
- Check account balances & pending items in real-time
- View transaction history
- Display online activity, including items created within Online & Mobile Banking
- Transfer funds*
- Send & receive secure messages
- View ATM & branch locations and information
- Call First State Bank
In addition, KeysBank.com authorized Business customers may*:
- Approve ACH transactions, transfers, & wires submitted online
- Submit an ACH transaction or domestic wire transfer from an existing template
*To authorize transactions such as funds transfer, a Mobile Authorization code is required. See Mobile Authorization tab under Mobile Preferences for more information.
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select "Preferences" in the left-hand navigation
- Select "Mobile" and activate
- Download the FREE KeysBank Mobile Banking app on iTunes or Google Play under First State Bank of the Florida Keys or KeysBank Mobile
Your User ID & password will be the same for Online & Mobile Banking.
FCC 10-step plan for securing mobile devices and their data:
FCC Smartphone Security Checker:
General Smartphone Security Checklist:
The Online Business Banking Security Awareness Training is designed for Cash Management customers and consists of three online courses covering the following topics:
- The Risk Background & Threat Landscape
- Risk Management & Reduction
- Managing a Negative Event
The series of three courses takes approximately one hour to complete and the courses can be viewed separately or together. The primary benefit of the training includes: fraud education, potential for improved security, and a possible reduction of susceptibility to fraud. All Cash Management users can benefit from the training.
To access the courses, visit First State Bank of the Florida Keys Security Information Center.