Does your business have the resources you need? We’re just checking. First State Bank offers checking accounts for all types and sizes of businesses. Whether you’re a big corporation or a small LLC, we have a checking option designed just for you.
Every business checking account includes:
- FREE Business Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE E-Statements with online check images
- Free use of over 1,250 First State Bank and Publix Presto! ATMs - plus no FSB fee at non-FSB ATMs*
To find the best account for you, simply answer the following questions:
1. Will your business have more than 1,000 items each month? If yes, then Commercial Checking is the account for you!
2. Is your business a sole proprietorship or a not-for-profit organization and will you always keep more than $1,500 in your business checking account? If yes, then check out our Business Interest Checking! If no, then our Simply Free Business Checking is perfect for you!
High volume, high value. If you’re a larger business with high transaction volume, Commercial Checking is the account for you. Use the balance in your account to help offset your account fees.
- Earnings credit allowance on deposit balances may offset activity fees
- Only $15 monthly service charge
- Transaction items are just $0.15 each
BUSINESS INTEREST CHECKING
Is your business a sole proprietorship (not incorporated and not a partnership) or a not-for-profit organization (this includes religious, philanthropic, charitable, education, fraternal or similary purposes), Business Interest Checking may be right for you. Under Federal Law and Regulation, certain businesses and organizations are eligible to open NOW Accounts.
- 1,000 FREE monthly transaction items
- Competitive interest
- Only $1,500 minimum balance to avoid a low monthly fee of $6
- Up to $10,000 currency deposited per month FREE
SIMPLY FREE BUSINESS CHECKING
We make checking simple. With no minimum balance and no monthly service charge, it doesn't get any easier than First State Bank’s Simply Free Business Checking!
- 1,000 FREE monthly transaction items
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, returned items, overdraft, etc. may apply. Ask us for details.
*Other banks' fee may apply.
Minimum opening deposit is only $50. Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time presented. For checks and debit card buy-backs, please visit one of our Keyswide locations.
BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATION: To help the government fight financial crime, Federal regulation requires financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information about the beneficial owners of most legal entity (business) customers. A form must be completed by the person opening any new business account to include name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number (passport number or similar for non-US persons) for each individual who owns 25% or more of the equity of the legal entity, as well as for an individual who manages the business. Please contact a FSB representative at any branch for appropriate forms or additional details.
The Unlawful Internet Gambling Act (UIGEA) of 2006 prohibits a bank from processing restricted transactions through your business account. The UIGEA, signed into law in 2006, prohibits any person engaged in the business of betting or wagering (as defined in the Act) from knowingly accepting payments in connection with the participation of another person in unlawful gambling. The Dept. of Treasury and the Federal Reserve Board have issued a joint final rule, Regulation GG, to implement this Act. As defined in Reg GG, unlawful Internet gambling means to "place, receive or otherwise knowingly transmit a bet or wager by any means which involves the use, at least in part, of the internet where such bet or wager is unlawful under any applicable Federal or State law in the State or Tribal lands in which the bet or wager is initiated, received or otherwise made." As a customer of First State Bank of the Florida Keys, these restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or banking relationship with us. If you do engage in an Internet gambling business and open a new account with us, we will ask that you provide evidence of your legal capacity to do so.