First State Bank's Online Banking allows both Personal and Commercial customers to manage their bank accounts 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Our Online Banking services include:
Increase Security & Go Green with FREE E-Statements! Our FREE E-Statement service delivers...
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images and deposit slips
- View E-Statements
- Transfer funds between accounts at First State Bank
- Request change of address
- Request check stop payment
- Reorder checks
- Download account information
- Pay bills (Personal Banking Only)
Commercial Banking allows businesses to enjoy the great benefits of Personal Banking PLUS these additional features (fees may apply):
- Domestic and International Wire transfer requests
- Direct deposit payroll
- ACH payments and collections
- Tax payments
- Positive pay
- Easy Deposit - Remote Deposit Service
Go Green Today...
- Email notifications when new statements are available
- Added protection against mail fraud and paper-related identity theft
- Statements and checks available to view, download or print
- Login to your Online Banking account
- Choose "Statement Delivery" under the "Preferences" heading on left
- Choose "Electronic Statement" for each account
Keep up to date with your First State Bank accounts while you're on the move with Mobile Banking. Android™ and iPhone/iPad® users alike can enjoy full-service Mobile Banking 24/7. It's easy, convenient, and FREE* to First State Bank of the Florida Keys customers!
- Check balances & pending items in real-time
- View, search, and sort transaction history
- View and approve online and mobile transactions
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills (fees may apply)
- Access commercial functionality (fees may apply)
- View statements, checks, and deposit slips
- Manage email, text, and phone alerts
- Send & receive secure messages
- Request an address change
- Request stop payments
- Reorder checks
- Enjoy a unified look across all devices
- Access as a mobile-only user
- View ATM & branch locations and information
- Call Us
- And Much More!
Download the FREE* KeysBank Mobile Banking App on iTunes or Google Play
Search: First State Bank of the Florida Keys or KeysBank Mobile App
Your User ID & password will be the same for Online & Mobile Banking.
*Standard phone, data, and messaging rates apply.
The Online Business Banking Security Awareness Training is designed for Cash Management customers and consists of three online courses covering the following topics:
- The Risk Background & Threat Landscape
- Risk Management & Reduction
- Managing a Negative Event
The series of three courses takes approximately one hour to complete and the courses can be viewed separately or together. The primary benefit of the training includes: fraud education, potential for improved security, and a possible reduction of susceptibility to fraud. All Cash Management users can benefit from the training.
To access the courses, visit First State Bank of the Florida Keys Security Information Center.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.