Pandemic 2020 Updates
First State Bank cares about the health and well-being of our customers, our community, and our team members.
As the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to rise, please be assured that we are also focused on continuing to provide service to our customers. We have taken and continue to take steps to ensure that we deliver the level of quality, excellence, and timeliness you are accustomed to, although the ways in which we deliver our service to you may change.
Please know your Hometown Bank is here to help throughout this crisis, as we have been since 1955. We will get through this together. We are #KeysStrong.
Locations & Hours Updates
Out of an abundance of caution and based on the recommendations encouraged and emphasized by our local, state, and national governments, the Bank has temporarily consolidated our locations and limited face-to-face transactions.
All ATMs and Night Drops remain in service. Courier service in the Upper and Middle Keys is running. Our local Call Center remains ready to serve. And of course, all Online and Mobile Banking services are available and encouraged as a means of social distancing.
Drive-Thru/Walk-Up Window Service Only Locations - Banker/Lender meetings and Safe Deposit Box access by appointment
- Main Office: 1201 Simonton St, Key West
- Boulevard Office: 3406 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West (extended hours until 7 PM, Mon-Sat)
- Stock Island Office: 5450 MacDonald Ave, Stock Island
- Big Pine Office: 30515 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key
- Marathon Office: 6900 Overseas Hwy, Marathon
- Islamorada Office: 81621 Old Hwy, Islamorada
- Key Largo Office: 97670 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo
Limited Access Location
- Tradewinds Plaza Office: 101433 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo
Call Center Extended Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Temporarily Closed Locations - Safe Deposit Box access by appointment
- Old Town Office: 444 Whitehead St, Key West
- Winn-Dixie Office: 2778 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West
- Summerland Office: 24794 Overseas Hwy, Summerland*
The Bank is currently offering two loan deferral options for customers with existing loans, a 3 month payment deferral option and a 6 month interest-only payment option. An added benefit of both options is that the deferral is added to the end of the loan, not due at the end of the deferral period.
Healthy Banking Practices - Skip the Trip!
To help reduce your exposure, be sure to take advantage of all the ways you can bank with First State Bank from your home, office, or vehicle to maintain social distancing.
Online and Mobile Banking at KeysBank.com
- Check account balances and pending items in real-time
- Transfer funds to another account or bank
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- View, search, and sort transaction history
- View online and mobile transactions
- View statements, checks, and deposit slips
- Manage email, text, and phone alerts
- Send and receive secure messages
- Request address change and stop payments
- Reorder checks
Cash Needs & Purchases - First State Bank (FSB) Debit Cards, Night Drops, and ATMs
- Use your FSB debit card to get cash back at any FSB ATM or Publix Presto! ATM with NO fees.
- Use your FSB debit card to get cash back from your purchases.
- Deposit cash at any FSB ATM or Night Drop.
- Use your FSB debit card to shop online or by phone and have items delivered directly to you.
Telephone Banking & Call Center: 305-293-0000
Our 24-hour automated Telephone Banking service allows you to get balances, transfer funds, or manage your debit card, all over the phone. For additional help, our local Call Center Representatives have extended hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7 PM and Saturday 9 AM - 7 PM.
Get the ball rolling on a new mortgage or personal loan application online from your computer or mobile device or call any of our local commercial lenders. We've got a loan to fit your needs and lenders available to serve you.
To further assist you, we have provided below some additional resources that may be helpful to you during this time.
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity