Quicken Mac Connect
As First State Bank completes our online banking upgrade, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure that your data connectivity transfers smoothly to the new system.
ON or AFTER: March 22, 2021 - 8 AM
1. Click your account in the Accounts list on the left side.
2. Choose Accounts > Settings.
3. Select Set up transaction download.
4. Enter First State Bank Florida Keys in the search field, select the correct option and click Continue.
5. Enter your First State Bank credentials.
a. Express Web Connect uses the same credentials you use for your online banking login.
Important: If your credentials do not work, contact us at 305-296-8535.
6. In the “Accounts Found” screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under Action, choose Link to pick your existing account.
Important: Do NOT select “ADD” in the Action column unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken.
7. Click Finish.