Quicken Mac Web Connect
As First State Bank completes our online banking upgrade, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure that your data connectivity transfers smoothly to the new system.
ON or AFTER: March 22, 2021 - 8 AM
Activate online banking connection for accounts connected to First State Bank.
1. Select your account in the Accounts list on the left side.
2. Choose Accounts > Settings.
3. Select Set up transaction download.
4. Enter First State Bank Florida Keys in the search field, select the correct option and click Continue.
5. Log into your First State Bank online banking and download your transactions to your computer.
Important: Take note of the date you last had a successful connection. If you have overlapping dates in the web-connect process, you may end up with duplicate transactions.
6. Drag and drop the downloaded file into the box titled Drop download file. Choose Web Connect for the “Connection Type” if prompted.
7. In the “Accounts Found” screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, click Link to pick your existing account.
Important: Do NOT select “ADD” in the Action column unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken.
8. Click Finish.