YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US!
You can trust us. First State Bank of the Florida Keys respects the privacy of all our customers and former customers. We consider any personal information you give us to be completely confidential, and we are committed to using this information solely for the purpose of providing a superior banking experience for you. We’ll never give out your personal information under any circumstances. Privacy is our priority.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We take the privacy of children very seriously. To comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), First State Bank of the Florida Keys does not knowingly request or retain personally identifiable information from consumers under the age of thirteen.
The Bank's website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a child under the age of 13, do not provide personal Information through this website. Please show this disclaimer to your parents, and do not use our website without your parents’ permission.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
Fraud is everywhere. Fortunately, First State Bank takes privacy and confidentiality very seriously. We do everything we can to keep customer information secure – but are you doing your part?
One of the best ways to avoid fraud is to become an educated consumer. Here are some tips that can help you avoid fraudulent websites and emails, and protect personal information from hacks, leaks and scams.
- Watch out for copycat websites that deliberately use a name or web address very similar to, but not the same as the real one. They’re trying to get you to click through to their site and enter your personal information, such as a bank account number, credit card number or Online Banking login information.
- Always use your pre-established links to access websites, and don’t click on links in unsolicited emails. If you ever receive a suspicious email representing itself as First State Bank, please forward the entire message to Support@KeysBank.com.
- Make sure that your own personal computer has updated anti-virus and firewall protections. Apply security patches for all of your programs and operating systems regularly.
- On business computers, block all websites except ones approved for business use.
- Create unique passwords, and change them regularly. Do not use birthdays or other numbers or words that may be easy for others to guess. Never write down your password or give it to another person.
- Monitor your account activity frequently using our free Online and Mobile Banking services.
- Sign up for free E-Statements to avoid paper statements – they’re easy to steal, copy and compromise.
- Set up free Security and Balance Alerts through Online Banking, so you can be notified via phone, email and/or SMS text message when there is login activity or changes in your expected balance.
- Be sure to review our Security & Privacy links, which can be found at the bottom of any page of our site.
- If you have any questions about security or possible fraud, please contact our customer service representatives at 305-296-8535 or toll free at 1-866-298-1858 or via email at Support@KeysBank.com.
ONLINE INFORMATION POLICY
Your information is safe with us. First State Bank collects customer information for a variety of reasons, including site management, marketing, surveys and security. (See the details below.) We take online privacy very seriously, for both our customers and our site visitors. We will never release this information or use it outside the secure Banking system.
Our Secure Online Banking services use Multifactor Authentication, with secure cookies that do not carry or contain encrypted information. You can configure your browser to reject cookies sent from the web server – however, online banking is not possible without cookies.
What type of information do we collect?
- Previous URL you visited
- Referring site and keywords
- Site navigation
- Pages you visited
- Time you spent on pages
- Polls, surveys on our site
What do we do with this information?
Protect your transactions:
- Maintain a secure session.
- Authenticate your computer.
- Detect potentially fraudulent transactions.
- Verify transactions.
Improve our website for customers:
- Provide technical assistance.
- Tailor the content we display to you on KeysBank.com.
- Resolve performance issues.
- Improve search engine placement.
- Improve website navigation.
Create a better user experience:
- Offer solutions that match your interests and needs.
- Follow up on transactions you initiate.
BLOCKED DEBIT CARD INFORMATION
Click here for some tips on what to do if you’re having trouble with a blocked card.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER FINANCIAL RESOURCES
Here’s a list of essential resources that will help you with identity theft, fraud, and other security issues.
Equifax 1-800-525-6285 www.equifax.com
Experian 1-888-397-3742 www.experian.com
TransUnion 1800-680-7289 www.transunion.com
Social Security Fraud Hotline 1-800-269-0271 http://oig.ssa.gov/report
United States Postal Service 1-877-876-2455 postalinspectors.uspis.gov/
Securities & Exchange Commission 1-800-732-0330
Federal Communications Commission
FCC 10-step plan for securing mobile devices and their data: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9234928/FCC_offers_security_advice_to_smartphone_users?taxonomyId=17
FCC Smartphone Security Checker:http://www.fcc.gov/smartphone-security
General Smartphone Security Checklist:http://www.fcc.gov/sites/default/files/smartphone_master_document.pdf